Barbara Sue Corkern Marshall
- March 18, 1949 – November 22, 2022
- Amite, Louisiana
- Barbara Sue Corkern Marshall, of Amite, Louisiana, passed away on Tuesday, November 22, 2022, at the age of 73. She was born on March 18, 1949, in Hammond, Louisiana, the daughter of the late Hulon Corkern and Clara Belle Lawrence Corkern.
- Barbara is survived by her sister, Jessie Notariano and her husband Dominick, sister-in-law, Pauline Corkern, and numerous nieces, nephews and great nieces and nephews.
- In addition to her parents, Barbara was preceded in death by her husband, Joe Marshall, siblings, Harold Corkern, Annette Laws, and Richard “Dickie” Corkern, and brother-in-law, Richard “Dick” Laws.
- Family and friends will be received at Harry McKneely & Son Funeral Home, 100 W. Magnolia St., Ponchatoula, Louisiana 70454 on Monday, November 28, 2022 from 8:30 am until 10:30 am.
- A Funeral Service will be held at Harry McKneely & Son Funeral Home – Ponchatoula, on Monday at 10:30 am.
- Interment will follow at Ponchatoula Cemetery in Ponchatoula, Louisiana.
- An on-line guest book is available at www.harrymckneely.com.
Many people in our area have strep throat, flu, and covid. Please be in prayer for them and be careful not to get sick with these three illnesses.
Nov. 28 – Today, I am thankful to be able to get up and choose what I want to do, or not do, each morning. I do not have a strict, full schedule as I did for many years of my life. No bells ring to tell me to move on to something else.
READ and WRITE SCRIPTURE TODAY
Nov. 28 – Hebrews 13: 15
Be sure to pray for those on your personal prayer list.