David also said to Solomon his son, “Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished.
~1 Chronicles 28:20~
- “Cete” Dillon – Hand surgery this morning in Flowood. MS
- Carol Jean Conerly – Device implanted; Back at home
- Dwayne Creel – Diagnosed with Meniere’s Disease (inner ear)
- Rhodus BabyGirl No. 2 – At prayer meeting, Don Turner only knew the baby had been born. We’ll learn more soon.
- Laurie Miller – She sat up in her room all day and walked twice; Nerve pain diminishing
- Betty Taylor – She is back at home.
- Tommy Simmons -Home again; Glad to be there
- Tommy Mapes – Still doing well
READ SCRIPTURE TODAY
- April 19
- Psalm 102
- I John 3: 21-24
- “The last answer to my prayers was . . . . “
TODAY’S PRAYER FOCUS
Today, let’s have a prayer of thankfulness for those who are helping with items for “Shoeboxes”. Some items are found in the basket, given to us in Sunday School or worship, ordered from Amazon by a church member,and shipped to the church, and purchased by us when you give money to us or to the special account at church. Any of these work.
The secretary has the list of needed items and will have it in the bulletin. You can shop accordingly.
We shopped this week and were able to purchase school supplies and small toys. What a blessing it is to unpack our bags and group items for their next step.
Please pray thanking God for those who shop or contribute money for us to shop. Also, thank God for those who come to our workdays and accomplish so much in a short period of time.
Also, we should thank God for a pastor who has stayed by his wife’s side as she saw doctors and has been hospitalized. Even while there, he has kept up with the needs of our people and has taken time to call and pray for them. He was not able to stand on the front steps of the church last night and was missed. We’ll be thankful to see both of them at church again soon. Pray for Laurie’s back to be much better and both of them back in Kentwood.
Have a wonderful day!