“For to me,
living is Christ,
and dying is gain.”
Please pray for my young cousin in his early 20’s who had three seizures yesterday. Micah had Huntington’s Disease and has faced a brain tumor. Pray this is not serious.
Pray for Linda Birch Williams who fell after passing out. She has some broken ribs that will be bothering her for a while. Pray she can deal with the pain.
Mrs. Mimi Sneed of McComb also has broken ribs. Hers are a result of the car accident she was involved in a week ago.
Read the Bible.
- Thursday – 2 Chronicles 18-20 & Psalm 75
- Friday – 2 Chronicles 21 – 24 & Psalm 76
- Saturday – 2 Chronicles 25 – 27 & Psalm 77
Announcements & Reminders
- Work Day at FBC, K at 9 A.M.
- Revival for Two Rivers Association – Tonight at 6:30 at FBC, Amite
- Sunday – 6 P.M. – Bible Drill Class
- Operation Christmas Child – Bring Calculators next. (You can find them for $1.00 at most dollar stores. Our next purchase will be bandanas of various colors. You may leave your items in the tote under the stairwell to the balcony or in my Sunday School classroom.
- Fall Food Roundup for the Louisiana Baptist Children’s Home – Leave your purchases under the stairwell at the office entrance to FBC, K.
- Tuesday, we will celebrate August birthdays of some of our ladies at The Cafe at 11:00 A..M.
We were blessed to be able to see Baylor University and the excitement there as freshmen moved into the dorms and prepared for classes to begin Monday. What a great place! While in Waco we toured the museum that honors the Texas Rangers (police officers), visited the spectacular FBC sanctuary which is 100+ years old, and some other downtown sites.