There is no fear in love.
But perfect love drives out fear,
because fear has to do with punishment.
The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
We love because he first loved us
~1 John 4:18-19 NIV~
Kay Forman is home from rehab. Pray for continued improvement.
Jimmy Schwartz is very will. Pray for comfort and God’s presence for the family.
Pray for another Kentwood family at North Oaks.
Operation Christmas Child Important Dates
- Today at 10 A.M. – Training for those working in Drop-Off Locations – FBC, Kentwood
- October 10 – Folding of Shoeboxes at 9 A.M. and at 6 P.M.
- October 29 at 6 P.M. – Packing of Shoeboxes at FBC, Kentwood
- November 14-21 – Shoeboxes in our area can be dropped off at FBC, Kentwood
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Hold On” – http://odb.org/2016/10/01/hold-on-2/
Stand firm in the Lord. ~Philippians 4:1~
- “Trusting Jesus”
Friday Morning Bible Study will begin John 10 next week. Let me know if you need a study guide.
Trust Jesus today!