But love your enemies,
do good to them,
and lend to them
without expecting to get anything back.
Then your reward will be great,
and you will be children of the Most High,
because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
Please continue to pray for the Schwartz family.
David and I have several friends whom we are praying for. We would appreciate you praying too.
Scripture Writing – Deuteronomy 7:11-14 – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+7%3A11-14&version=NIV
Waylon Bailey – waylonbailey.com
Thom S. Rainer – thomrainer.com
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- God’s Reminders – http://odb.org/2016/10/02/gods-reminders/
- He said to them, “Do you still not understand?” ~Mark 8:21~
- “I Gave My Life for Thee”
- Lyrics – http://www.lutheran-hymnal.com/lyrics/tlh405.htm – (Notice the Lutheran site. Great hymns like various faiths just as the Bible does.)
- History – http://cyberhymnal.org/htm/i/g/igavemyl.htm (I don’t remember reading this story before. What if the words had burned that day? We would be without a great hymn!)
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joOUSoaajCs
Today, as we celebrate The Lord’s Supper, I hope this devotional will return to your thoughts.