In accordance with your great love,
forgive the sin of these people,
just as you have pardoned them
from the time they left Egypt until now.”
Cora Morris, a former teacher and principal, livea at Hilllsdale. She has had a health problem lately, but is doing better.
Jimmy Alford, David’s brother, has had several good days lately. Pray for more to come.
Inez Randall is now at Hood Memorial. She is not quite ready to go home. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.
Mr. Kenneth Stewart of Gillsburg is seriously ill. He is Tori Havlin’s grandfather. Your prayers for peace and comfort for all will be greatly appreciated.
Kitty Bennett Lapeyrobrie is still in ICU in Baton Rouge. Continue to pray for her and her family.
Howard Williams, brother of Rufus and Malone, is hospitalized. Please pray for the Williams brothers and their families.
Born: November 01, 1929
Died: March 28, 2016
- “Surprised by Grace” – http://odb.org/2016/03/30/surprised-by-grace/
- I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace.
- “Grace Great than All Our Sin”
- 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, & 29th – Friday Morning Bible Study of John – 10 A.M.
- 15th – Associational WMU at Montpelier w/potluch lunch – 10 A.M.
- 26th – “Young” Ladies’ Birthday Party
- 28th – Ladies’ Night: Upsy Daisy
Let your prayer be “Thy will be done” today.