“Your eyes saw me when I was formless;
all my days were written in Your book
and planned before a single one of them began.”
~ Psalm 139:16, HCSB ~
….Europe has become a dark continent–spiritually, that is. Only about 1 percent of the population has a personal relationship with Christ. Revival is desperately needed….
My Prayer Journal
- Sunday – Churches, church leadership, and missionaries
- Monday – Family, friends, and neighbors
- Tuesday – Sick, bereaved, hospital staff, and nursing home patients and staff
- Wednesday – Political authorities (world, national, state, parish, and local)
- Thursday – Military, law enforcement, fire fighters, and medical workers
- Friday – Schools, teachers, students
- Saturday – Unspoken requests and unsaved people
Dan Turner’s Update
David Wickham Update
From Cissy about David:
We have made it over one huge hurdle! They took him off the vent this morning! Praise God for that. He is on oxygen and will take some time , but both of us are celebrating this accomplishment. Hopefully, they will begin getting him up soon so he can leave ICU and transfer to the post surgery floor. I know without a doubt God has given us strength this week to endure this agonizing experience. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and continue lifting us up for the days ahead.
Jane Wickham is at Lane Regional Medical Center in Zachary and looking forward to less hurting and getting home to Kentwood.
Velma Anthony has had three weeks of pain now and is waiting on additional tests to determine the problem and the treatment needed. Please keep her in your prayers.
Barbara Hutchinson is looking forward to getting back to this area. She has made plans for her caregivers for the coming weeks. Let’s pray God has similar plans for her next steps.
Read the Bible in 2015 – Acts 7-8
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “The Rugged Road” – http://odb.org/2015/10/17/the-rugged-road/
- Ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. ~Jeremiah 6:16~
- “Where He Leads Me”
Women’s Ministry – What great opportunities we have this week!
- Monday – Association Meeting at New Zion Baptist Church at 10 (Leadership at 9:00)
- Thursday – Ladies’ Night: Count Your Blessings at 6:15
- Ladies from 3 – 103
- Do not need to be a member of FBC, Kentwood
- Special Music by Yvonne Curtis
- Come if you have been blessed!
- Friday – No Bible study, but preparation for the OCC Packing Party
- Saturday – Packing Party at 6 P.M.
- Bring your children, grandchildren, and neighbors.
- Bring a favorite holiday finger food.
- If you have a Christmas decoration to share, please bring it by Thursday.
Women’s Ministry – Coming the next week!
- “Young” Ladies’ Birthday Party at The Cafe at 11:00 on Tuesday
- Women of the Bible Study – Friday at 10:00
Women’s Ministry – Coming next month!
- Lottie Moon Tea – Sunday, November 15 at 2 P.M.
- New Bible Study – Get in at the beginning.
How I love to share with you each day. I hope you take the opportunity to pray, read, and participate in various activities. That’s what it’s all about!