“Rest in God alone, my soul,
for my hope comes from Him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation,
I will not be shaken.”
~Psalm 62:5-6, HCSB~
Born: August 11, 1945
Died: March 25, 2015
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Foley Artists” – odb.org
- Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. ~2 Corinthians 11:14~
- “Breathe on Me” – http://www.namethathymn.com/christian-hymns/breathe-on-me-lyrics.html
Read the Bible in 2015
Annie Armstrong Easter Offering
- APPALACHIAN REGIONAL MINISTRY
Baptist Press – bpnews.org
Operation Christmas Child at FBC, K
- Help pack shoeboxes by purchasing items each month
- Get a brown paper bag with the name of something for the children
- Make your purchases each month
- Return your filled bag to the table in the hallway across from the kitchen
- Plan to help pack the boxes in October
Ladies’ Night at FBC, K
- April 23rd at 6:15
- Very special entertainment – Something you may not have witnessed before or at least not often!
- Special guest to teach us something we can all use all year
- Hat Parade
- Bring a cap or hat of any description
- Decorate it to be pretty, funny, patriotic, or to display a theme you choose
- Wear your hat to the meeting.
- Expect a fun and inspiring night.
- All ladies from 3 to 103 are invited.
Women’s Ministry – Today’s Bible Study
- Phoebe and Damaris (Do you know what makes these ladies role models?)
- This morning at 10:00 A.M. in Fellowship Hall of FBC, K
Make this day count for someone else!