Keep my decrees and follow them.
I am the LORD,
who makes you holy.
Update on Jadon’s foot. The orthopedic called yesterday and said that after reviewing his xrays that it looks like a fracture. It is not his tendon like we originally thought. We will go back to Childrens Monday to get a cast. He is not happy about it. He wants it to come off now because he says it feels better. He is such a tough little boy. He kept telling me there was a crack inside his foot. Well he was right. His brace that he wears was giving him enough support to walk and that’s why he was having so much trouble when we took it off. It also explains why it was getting worse daily. It had to be hurting him and he never complained of pain. My tough little guy! (Written by his mom)
Born: September 28, 1925
Died: March 18, 2015
Annie Armstrong Easter Offering for North American Missions
Focus on Disaster Relief – http://www.namb.net/videos-disaster-relief/
Read the Bible in 2015
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “The Family of Faith” –http://odb.org/
- You had become dear to us. ~1 Thessalonians 2:8~
- “The Family of God” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU-wuB5aK0U
- Buddy Liles Biography – http://www.sghistory.com/index.php?n=B.Buddy_Liles
- Sunday Morning March 22nd, Buddy Liles will be leading a Worship Service In Southern Gospel Music at Roseland Baptist Church 12501 Time Avenue Roseland, La. Morning Worship Service begins at 11:00 A.M. For more information contact Sim Bankston- 985-748-6808. Love offering will be collect and potluck lunch will follow. (Sim Bankston)
- P.M. at East Fork Baptist Church at 6:30
- Planning meeting for Ladies’ Night at 3 P.M. in Anna Lee’s Sunday School room
- March Birthday Party for “Young” Ladies of FBC, Kentwood
- Tuesday at 11:00 A..M.
- The Cafe in Kentwood
- Friday morning Bible Study
Thom Rainer articles you may want to read – http://thomrainer.com/
Put God first on His day!