For you did not receive a spirit
that makes you a slave again to fear,
but you received the Spirit of sonship.
And by him we cry, “”Abba,” Father.”
Continue to pray for Mrs. Flo Hatcher as she continues a roller coaster ride with cancer. Pray for her faithful caregivers who ride with her.
Jimmy (Linda) Williams of Spring Creek was hospitalized briefly because of stomach issues brought on by diabetes. Please pray for Jimmy and Linda.
Barbara Hutchinson is improving and preparing for her return to Kentwood Monday. Keep praying for continued improvement. She looks good and is so thankful for the progress she has made. A positive attitude is wonderful!
Kelli Schneeweiss is beginning a week of medical (eye) work in Fiji with the people she works with in Houston. Pray they can “make a difference” this week.
Read the Bible in 2015 – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zephaniah+1&version=NIV
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Devotional, Scriptures, and a Song
- “The Storms of Life” – http://odb.org/2015/10/30/the-storms-of-life/
- You may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith . . . may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. ~1 Peter 1:6-7~ Later you will understand. ~John 13:7~
- “We’ll Understand it Better By and By”
- Bible study at 10:00 A.M. on Women of the Bible – Herodias
- World Day of Prayer Monday at 10 A.M. at Kedron Baptist Church
- Lottie Moon Tea at FBC, Kentwood at 2 P.M. on November 15
We have opportunities to choose from every day. Let’s make good choices and select ones with eternal value.