“Do not rebuke an older man [in the church] harshly, but exhort him as if he were your father.
Treat younger men as brothers, older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity.”
~1 Timothy 5:1-2 (NIV)~
Susan Vining Johnson was my classmate. Her daughter-in-law has battled cancer for several years. She will be having surgery today and tomorrow in Texas. Pray for Ana Spiers, her husband, young children, and other family members.
Douglas Warren spent some closely monitored time off the vent yesterday. Thank God for the progress he has made lately. He has been hospitalized for three months at North Oaks.
Read the Bible chronologically in 2021 – March 4
Prayer Focus for Today – Churches
Pray for churches as they make adjustments to meet the current needs/changes in their facilities, programs, and services as we progress in overcoming Covid.
Operation Christmas Child – Shirts to Dresses
Men’s dress shirts
- Button fronts
- Long or short sleeves
- If you can remove the pocket, do so and save the pocket.
- If you cannot remove the pocket, we will do so for you.
- Shirts can be placed in the crate in front of the elevator.
- March 22 – demonstration to learn how to cut and sew dresses.
- Bring a sewing machine and/or serger, shirts, and basic sewing needs such as scissors, thread, pins, and elastic.
- Other information
- March 22 – If you do not sew, there will be other OCC activities for you to do hands-on activities and learn more about “shoeboxes”
- You are invited to bring a finger food to add to our refreshment table.
We look forward to having you visit and learn with us.