6 For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin—
7 because anyone who has died has been set free from sin.
Read the Bible/Mark “I will” in each verse.
- Psalm 34:1-2
- Psalm 35: 9-10
Baptist Press – http://www.bpnews.net/
Louisiana Baptist Message – http://baptistmessage.com/
Lifeway – https://www.lifeway.com/
Samaritan’s Purse – https://www.samaritanspurse.org/
Be a list maker. Be more than a list maker!
- List visitors you saw at church last week.
- List those who are homebound.
- List those who are hospitalized,
- List those who spoke at church.
- List those who participated in special music.
- List those who faithfully teach a class.
- List those who did childcare during worship service.
- List members who faithfully attend for all services.
- List greeters who faithfully serve at church each week.
- Do more – Now, write a brief note of encouragement/Make a phone call to some of these people.
It doesn’t matter what church you attend. It matter what you do when you leave the building!