”God made us what we are.
In Christ Jesus, God made us to do good works, which God planned in advance for us to live our lives doing.”
~Ephesians 2:10 NCV~
Don Dickinson‘s surgery went well yesterday. Now, he is at home and recovering.
Update on David
- Monday – Covington – CAT scan not done
- Tuesday – Baton Rouge – Received 2 units of blood
- Wednesday – Covington – CAT scan completed
- Thursday – Covington – EGD done; Hammond – Blood work done
It’s been one of the hardest weeks of my life, We still do not know where blood is being lost, but continue to search.
It’s been one of the sweetest weeks of my life. Friends have shown up to help (WORK in this heat) and to bring food. Calls and visit have shown us love and concern. God has richly blessed us through the medical personnel and personal friends. I bragged to David that there were no medical appointments next week, but by yesterday, we already had three for Monday.
The blood transfusion helped David more than we expected. He has been able to drive, attend pray meeting, walked to the mailbox, etc. We thank God for all the encouragement we received. He is faithful!
Read the Bible
- Isaiah 55
- Song of Solomon 8: 8-14
- I Peter 1
Georgia Barnett Week of Prayer for Louisiana Missions
- Read the brochure (Day 6)
- Watch a video – https://georgiabarnette.org/
- Pray for missions in Louisiana
- Do missions in Louisiana
- Plan to give to missions via the Georgia Barnett Offering
Thanks for the prayers.