”God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ.
This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.”
~Ephesians 1:5 NLT~
I have many prayer requests, so I wanted to get them posted early so you can pray.
- Don Dickinson will be having surgery Thursday. Don is having outpatient knee surgery tomorrow afternoon at the Orthopedic Surgery Center in Baton Rouge. Praying everything goes well. Thank you for prayers. Judy Easley Dickinson
- Jimmy Tolar is to have a heart procedure to improve his defibrillator Friday. Please begin praying now. He is at OLOL in Baton Rouge.
- Phillip Strickland is sick tonight and has been taken to Ochsner in New Orleans.
- Bessie Hayden is also at OLOL She is scheduled to have surgery. She has diabetes issues.
- Sandy Birch had emergency gall bladder surgery, but is back home now.
- Brian Tate is at home. Please keep praying for him.
- Theople Hurst is at home and will possibly have more testing.
- Jennifer Gehringer will be having jaw surgery.
- Donna Fay Miller will have her cataract surgery on the second eye tomorrow.
Read the Bible
- Isaiah 54
- Psalm 111
- James 5
Georgia Barnett – Week of Prayer (Read your folder you received Sunday or read on the web site.)