He heals the brokenhearted
and binds up their wounds.
Please pray for Bobby Forbes of Arcola who will be having possible cancer surgery in the morning at North Oaks. You may remember he recently had heart surgery. Pray for Bobby, his family, and medical team.
George Cutrer of Osyka will be having back surgery September 5th in Covington. Pray for him each day from now to then as he endure pain and waiting.
Pray for “Miss” Ruby Dillon as she gets out to see her doctors tomorrow.
Read the Bible – II Chronicles 13-17 & Psalm 74
Baptist Press – Http://bpnews.net
- Prayer meeting, youth, and Children in Action (missions) tomorrow at 6 P.M.
- Pack backpacks tomorrow night after prayer meeting.
- No Bible study Friday morning.
- Saturday – Work day at FBC, Kentwood beginning at 9 A.M.
- Saturday night – Two Rivers Associational Revival at FBC, Amite.
- Sunday School at 9:45 Sunday
- Worship service at 10:30
- Evening service, youth, and Bible drill class at 6 P.M.
- Tuesday @ 11 A.M. – “Young” Ladies Birthday Party at The Cafe
- Collecting Operation Christmas Child items at the church at any time that is convenient with you
“‘Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus”
- Lyrics – http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Tis_So_Sweet_to_Trust_in_Jesus/
- Story – https://www.umcdiscipleship.org/resources/history-of-hymns-tis-so-sweet-to-trust-in-jesus
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6gRAT3sNtQ
“Anabel and a Personal Note” – https://www.samaritanspurse.org/operation-christmas-child/shoeboxstories-anabel-and-a-personal-note/
Getting involved at church is so important. No matter what church you attend, be involved in more than just one hour of worship!