Command those who are rich in this present world
not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth,
which is so uncertain,
but to put their hope in God,
who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.
- Mr. J.D. Smith is continuing to slowly improve. Keep him in your prayers as he faces the ups and downs of recovery/rehab.
- Betty Simpson is having a very hard time with her back right now. Let’s pray for her as she endures the pain she is going though.
- Denise LaBarbera Rose, formerly of Amite, requests prayer for her youngest sister Michelle LaBarbera Murphy of Amite. Michelle’s test is today.
PRAYERS NEEDED PLEASE: To all of my praying friends, please add my youngest sister, Michelle, to your prayer lists. She has been battling “a health issue” for a couple of months and has an important CT scan tomorrow. Please pray for good results! We believe in our All Mighty God and in the power of prayer! Any and all prayers would be very much appreciated… To God be the Glory!!!
- The youth from three of our area churches were at camp together in Georgia this week. I understand a number of decisions were made. Let’s pray for the youth.
- James “Rube” Ardillo of Amite passed away yesterday. Please be in prayer for his large extended family and many friends.
- Gabrielle Christine McCoy
May 12, 2008 – June 27, 2017 http://www.mckneelys.com/obituaries/view/id/4280012?fh_id=10545
- Read the Bible – Jeremiah 49-50 and Psalm 26
- Baptist Press – www.bpnews.net
- Friday Morning Bible Study – Ezekiel 14-15
Be a blessing to someone today.