Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.
Thank God for
- Rev. Bill Ichter being well enough to return home again.
- Phillip Strickland, and Carol Jean Conerly making it back home following surgery.
- Wayne McNabb and Gloria Gill doing better.
- Rod Smith showing improvement.
- Faithful caregivers.
- Barbara Hutchinson as she has knee surgery today.
- Janice Yarborough as she has hip surgery tomorrow.
- Bettye Fussell as she has her 4th chemo today.
Correction – I made a mistake in the zipcode for Phillip Strickland. The corrected address is 1135 Hwy. 51 N, Osyka, MS 39657. I know he and his family, like many others, will appreciate your words of encouragement.
We had our first night of Bible Drill class night. Our focus was John 3:16. Despite the bad weather earlier, we had a great attendance and a great desire to learn more. We will meet again next Sunday at 6 P.M. If you have any boys or girls who will be in K-5 next year, we would love to have them join us. The more the merrier because we are learning how to use and understand our Bibles better. Thanks to workers who love both the Bible and children!
Study the Bible today! – Isaiah 52-54, Psalm 119:97-128, & video “Kingdom” on jointhebibleproject.com.
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
And without faith it is impossible to please God,
because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists
and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
~Hebrews 11:6 (NIV)~
“Faith is the Victory”
- Lyrics – http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Faith_Is_the_Victory/
- Story – http://www.robertjmorgan.com/hymn-stories/faith-is-the-victory/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADcv6Dembps
Your faith is indeed a victory. Share it today!