let’s not merely say that we love each other;
let us show the truth by our actions.”
~1 John 3:18 NLT, 2nd ed.~
I’ve got a lot of names/prayer requests for us today.
- Doris Young – Our Lady of the Lake
- Margaret Oliver – Rehab in Hammond
- Jim Watson – Covington (aneurism & blood clots)
- Destiny Martin – Home
- Andy Boone – Pray for his family.
- Kristi Alford – Continuing request for prayers
- Margie Williams – Waiting for diagnosis
- Ora Lee Wilson – Unfavorable biopsy report/Working to see specialist
- Robert Wilson – Better, at last!
- Andy Taylor – Seeing progress with his foot
- Mildred Birch – Home again
October 22, 1933 – March 24, 2017
January 25, 1945 – March 23, 2017
Read the Bible – I Samuel 25-27 and Psalm 85
Waylon Bailey – waylonbailey.com
Thom S. Rainer – thomrainer.com
Annie Armstrong Easter Offering –
If we confess our sins,
he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins
and purify us from all unrighteousness.
~1 John 1:9 (NIV)~
“I Surrender All”
- Lyrics – http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/joeyrory/isurrenderall.html
- Story – http://dianaleaghmatthews.com/i-surrender-all/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z1E2pz3Xzk (Joey and Rory)
- Ladies’ Prayer Breakfast – Sunday morning at 8 in fellowship hall
- Regular services and monthly meetings Sunday & Wednesday
- Tuesday – “Young” Ladies’ Birthday Party
- Bible Study – Friday/Ezekiel 3
- April 9 – High Attendance Day for SS and Cantata at P.M. Service
If you cannot say, “I Surrender All”, this is a good day and a good weekend to do just that.