For the grace of God has appeared
that offers salvation to all people.
Peggy Luce, wife of Rev. David Luce, is now cancer free. After she heals from surgery, she will begin radiation. She taught school at Oak Forest when he was a pastor west of Amite.
Betty Fussell is able to travel for medical treatment and tests and then return to her home. Pray for her, her family, and her friends.
Mary Frances Graham, sister of Jimmy Tolar, will be having surgery tomorrow in Houston. Join with her family in praying.
Shira Easley, a friend to many, passed away Tuesday afternoon. Thanks to those who gave me the message. I was waiting for an obituary before posting, but have been informed that there will be a delay in getting the family together to make funeral plans. She loved her Lord and served Him in many ways including missions and disaster relief where she was a chaplain.
Read the Bible Today – Deuteronomy 24-29 and Psalm 61-62. My guide included readings on February 29, so I had to double up today.
Site you many want to check out:
- Baptist Press – bpnews.net
- Baptist Message – baptistmessage.com
- Bude Church of God – http://budechurchofgod.org/page/the_lost_sheep
- Renewing Worship – https://www.renewingworshipnc.org/2014/06/11/nine-reasons-people-arent-singing-in-worship/
- Ponder Anew – http://www.patheos.com/blogs/ponderanew/
- Thom S. Rainer – thomrainer.com
- Waylon Bailey – waylonbailey.com
But he knows the way that I take;
when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.
My feet have closely followed his steps;
I have kept to his way without turning aside.
~Job 23:10-11 (NIV)~
I have been blessed to have know many Christians whose lives preached this message!
“Trusting Jesus, That is All”
- Lyrics – https://www.hymnal.net/en/hymn/h/569
- Story – http://www.tanbible.com/tol_sng/sng_trustingjesus.htm
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_mRMPSEabQ (Reminds me of my neighbor, Chris Wales, singing.)
Did you locate some PAPERBACK Bibles for us to give to the inmates at the Tangipahoa Parish Jail? Bring them to a box beneath the stairs at the office entrance or beneath the stairs to the balcony. This is a good ministry and one we can all participate in. We can us new or used Bibles, complete Bibles or New Testaments. They must be PAPERBACKS to be accepted by the jail.
Friday Morning Bible Study – Completing John this week and receiving study guide for the book of Ezekiel. We plan to study chapters 4-8. Mrs. Bessie Hayden requested we do this study.
Monday – Associational WMU meeting at FBC, Greensburg at 10 A.M. Come to learn about North American Missions and the Annie Armstrong Week of Prayer which is next week. Everyone is invited to join us.
Get ready to learn about mission work in North America. I think we can all agree that we need to be a stronger Christian nation.