“And I am certain that God,
who began the good work within you,
will continue his work until it is finally finished
on the day when Christ Jesus returns”
~Philippians 1:6 NLT~
Stan Williams, son of J.L. and Wanzie WIlliams, traveled to Houston yesterday and will begin a week of treatment while hospitalized at M.D. Anderson. Then, he will come home until time for the next treatment, until he has completed six treatments. (Thanks to David Brabham for the update.) . Please pray for Stan and his family as he is treated for lymphoma.
July 03, 1979 – October 18, 2016
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Scripture Writing – John 10:14-18
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Prejudice is Weakness” – https://billygraham.org/devotion/prejudice-is-weakness/
- Judge not, that ye be not judged.
- “Jesus Loves the Little Children”
- Lyrics – http://childbiblesongs.com/song-30-jesus-loves-the-little-children.shtml
- History – http://www.allaboutgod.com/jesus-loves-the-little-children.htm
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_xdkk_sXgA (Watch and listen. I think a big smile will come to your face.)
“Young” Ladies Birthday Party
- 11 A.M.
- The Cafe
Friday Morning Bible Study will be a work time for Operation Christmas Child.
Preparation for Operation Christmas Child Packing Party
- Monday – Candy donations can be left at the church office
- Tuesday – Candy donations will be bagged for shipment
- Wednesday – Tables will be moved after prayer meeting
- Friday – Decorating and other work in fellowship hall
- Saturday – Packing party scheduled for 6 P.M.
- Wear Christmas colors
- Bring delicious Christmas snacks to share with other packers.
- Shoeboxes packed
- Everyone is encouraged to be a part of this big event.
- You will have an opportunity to sign up for working on November 14-21 as FBC,Kentwood serves as a drop-off location.
I’m so excited about the shoeboxes and all the needy children who will be receiving them!