These are the things you are to do:
Speak the truth to each other,
and render true and sound judgment in your courts;
Jeana Lee-Newman is doing well. She had a check-up yesterday and was doing even better than hr doctor expected. She’ll go back in a week for another check-up.
Please continue to pray for the Schwartz family.
March 05, 1945 – October 04, 2016
Bring Your Bible to School Day – http://www.bringyourbible.org/ – TODAY!
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Scripture Writing – Matthew 11:27-30
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Praising and Asking” – http://odb.org/2016/10/06/praising-and-asking
- The highest heavens . . . cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! ~2 Chronicles 6:18~
- “Sweet Hour of Prayer”
Mark Your Calendar!
- Fridays at 10: Bible Study
- Saturday, October 7 – Gospel Opry in McComb 601-600-6704
- Sundays at 9:15 – Sunday School
- Wednesdays at 6 – Missions class for children
- Monday, October 10th – Shoebox folding at 9 A..M. and 6 P.M.
- Monday, October 17 – Quarterly Associational WMU Meeting at Montpelier (Leadership at 9/ All at 10/Speakers sharing about disaster relief/ Potluck lunch to follow
- Tuesday, October 25 – “Young” Ladies’ Birthday Party – The Cafe at 11 A.M.
Pray for a good recovery for those who have faced Hurricane Matthew and good preparations for those who have yet to meet him. (Disaster relief workers from Florida have returned home to prepare their own places for Matthew’s Arrival.)