“Christ makes us one body
and individuals who are connected to each other.
~Romans 12:5b GW~
“What Do You Cling to in the Storm?” – Written by Kevin Smith, former pastor of Pine Ridge and Tangipahoa United Methodist Churches – https://revkevreflections.wordpress.com/2016/09/13/what-do-you-cling-to-in-the-storm/
David has completed a few more days of being face down. The days are long, but the nights are longer. Pray for him as he sees the cornea specialist Wednesday and the retina specialist Friday. Pray the retinas are in place and healed.
Georgia Barnette Day 3 of Week of Prayer for Louisiana missions – “Disaster Relief across Louisiana” – https://georgiabarnette.org/week-of-prayer/
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Scripture Writing – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+53%3A9-12&version=NIV
Devotional, Scripture, Thought, and a Song
- “Ready for a Change” – http://odb.org/2016/09/13/ready-for-a-change/
- But the fruit of the Spirit is . . . self-control. ~Galatians 5:22–23~
- The key is not “effort”, but “surrender”.
- “I Surrender All”
- Children’s Missions – Wednesday from 6-7 P.M.
- Third Thursday – 6:30 at the Cabin
- Friday Morning Bible Study – Meet at 9 this week in my classroom
- La. Baptist Children’s Home – Bring food items to stairwell area by the office entrance. Truck will pick up food early Monday.
- Operation Christmas Child – Items are being turned in weekly. If you need to know something you can purchase, please ask me.
- Week of Prayer – Read your pamphlet and pray daily.
Thanks for reading and praying. Your prayers make a difference in so many ways.