“‘Do not seek revenge
or bear a grudge against anyone among your people,
but love your neighbor as yourself.
I am the LORD.
~ Leviticus 19:18 (NIV)~
Monthly benefit breakfast at Pine Ridge United Methodist Church at 8 A.M. this morning. Come help with a need in our community.
Gently used children’s books are being accepted in my Sunday School classroom.
Operation Christmas Child items are also being accepted in my classroom. During July we will collect school supplies. I think the back-to-school sales are beginning. Let’s not wait until these things go back to full price to make our purchases.
Tuesday, we will honor some “young” ladies with June birthdays. We gather at the Cafe at 11:00.
Children’s Missions Programs
- Planning session tonight in the L-wing at 5:30
- Classes for preschools and children going into 1st-5th grades Wednesday at 5:00.
Friday morning Bible study begins at John:14 this week.
Ladies’ Night – If you missed the guest soloist Tuesday, I can only say you missed a tremendous blessing!
Scripture Writing – Luke 7:44-50
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Shocking Honesty” – http://odb.org/2016/06/26/shocking-honesty/
- Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered. ~1 Peter 3:7 NIT~
- “God Give Us Christian Homes”
Waylon Bailey – http://waylonbailey.com/
Thom S. Rainer – thomrainer.com
Have a great Lord’s Day! Don’t try to take it from Him.