Then Peter said,
“Silver or gold I do not have,
but what I do have I give you.
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
~ Acts 3:6 ~
Justin Lambert and his family continue to need our prayers.
Also, please remember Sherman Cutrer and his family.
David had another very eventful day. We went to see the retina specialist for a post-op visit. The last surgeries had been on the left eye, but it was the right eye that required the laser surgery. God led us though the whole process and is guiding us in the medication schedule for each eye. Keep praying.
Bro. Gary and Marcia Weiborg’s daughter-in-law’s dad got sick on a cruise, was airlifted to land, and passed away during surgery. Please pray for Tiffany Weiborg and her family in the loss of her dad, Jon Marquette.
Mrs. Evelyn L. Davis’ Obituary – http://obits.theadvocate.com/obituaries/theadvocate/obituary.aspx?n=evelyn-l-davis&pid=180340430&
- “Death or Victory” – http://odb.org/2016/06/18/defeat-or-victory/
- Everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. ~ 1 John 5:4~
- “Faith is the Victory”
- Lyrics – http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Faith_Is_the_Victory/ (I like the name of this site. “Timeless Truths”. What more needs to be said?
- History – http://www.gaffneyledger.com/news/2008-03-07/columns/041.html
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeE8OCoEgiw
Please share this invitation to Ladies’ Night. We will have a very touching and heartwarming time together Thursday Night at 6:15 at FBC, Kentwood. We want to share this night with members of our church and others. Please contact me for more information.