I will remember the deeds of the LORD;
yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
Please continue to pray for David Bryant. He is about the same as last week.
My David will have the second cataract surgery today. Pray will be work our better than the first one.
Our Georgia son and grandson are on a two week hiking trip at Philmont,the boy scout camp in New Mexico. My grandson turns fourteen today. Pray all the scouts show they have wonderful skills and stay safe.
The fifteen mission volunteers from Montpelier Baptist Church are safely back home. I’m sure each of them has wonderful experiences with people there they will be telling for a long time. May the people they worked with be impacted for eternity.
- The Operation Christmas Child wreaths still have items that need to be purchased. Please help on a monthly basis if you can, so we will have enough to fill boxes for many boys and girls in October.
- Ladies Night will have a patriotic theme this month. We have fantastic speakers and soloists coming. Please share the time and date with others: 6:15 on Thursday, June 23rd.
- The Young Ladies’ Birthday Party will be at 11:00 on Tuesday, June 21st at The Cafe.
- Friday Morning Bible Study will meet at 10:00 and study John 7.
- Kids on Mission will be beginning at FBC, K on Wednesday evenings. I look forward to this opportunity. If anyone needs more information, please ask me.
- Friendship Circle Sunday School class has been studying some great lessons from the Old Testament. Join us at 9:15 to learn more about Samuel, King David, and others.
Scripture Writing – 2 Corinthians 2: 5-8
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “God of the Ordinary” – http://odb.org/2016/06/14/god-of-the-ordinary/
- He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. ~1 Corinthians 10:13~
- “Does Jesus Care/He Cares”
The contact portion of this blog doesn’t seem to work properly. Please send me a message on facebook, gmail, or contact me by phone or in person.