I’m sorry it took so long to get back to my computer. It was another busy day! I did want to share these updates for those of you who are up late.
- Andy Taylor did well. He has to do nothing for a few days. Keep praying for him to limit his activity and to heal.
- Theople Hurst’s son, Randal, had five by-passes this morning. All went well. He will have about a week in the hospital before he can go home. Pray he continues to do well.
- Theople and Bobbie’s sister, Patsy, will have a long recovery too. A lower lobe of her lungs was successfully removed today.
- Bobby Simpson‘s outpatient surgery will be tomorrow at North Oaks.
- Margaret Oliver’s surgery will be in Baton Rouge.
- Firma Kay Schneeweiss continues to have kidney stone problems. Please keep her in your prayers.
Cathy Ilene Cummings Martin
Born: November 05, 1954
Died: April 16, 2016 http://www.mckneelys.com/home/index.cfm?action=public%3Aobituaries.view&o_id=3669207&fh_id=10545
Walter Allen Hughes
Born: June 01, 1951
Died: April 16, 2016 http://www.mckneelys.com/home/index.cfm?action=public%3Aobituaries.view&o_id=3668990&fh_id=10545