“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool.
Immediately, my thoughts are “singing” “Whiter than Snow”.
It’s been a long time since I have thought of that hymn,
but the idea behind it is always so amazing.
I hope some of you ladies are up (not this early thought) and making plans to attend the associational WMU meeting in Montpelier this morning. I’m looking forward to hearing the speaker tell of missions.
Contacting me: Someone has informed me they were sending me a message thought the “Contact” portion at the top of The Prayer Link page. I didn’t get their message. If you need to contact me and this doesn’t work for you, please send me an email or call me at home. Thanks! In the meantime, I will be working with my tech support.
Scripture Writing – Isaiah 43:1-3
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
North American Mission Board – San Diego – http://www.namb.net/sandiego/
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Unconventional Tactics” – http://odb.org/2016/04/18/unconventional-tactics/
- We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you. ~2 Chronicles 20:12~
- “My Lord is Near Me All the Time”
- Lyrics – http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics-detective-forum/index.php?a=vtopic&t=7917
- History – http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics-detective-forum/index.php?a=vtopic&t=7917
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLZYv7l5ILo
- What a comforting thought! I, like many of you, have clung to Scriptures and songs like think as we journeyed thought some of the difficulties of life.
What assignment(s) does the Lord have in store for us today?