Be completely humble and gentle;
bearing with one another in love.
Harrell Sharkey got a good report from his doctor. He’s enjoying his grandkids and anticipating lots of good days ahead. He is thankful to God and to all of you who prayed for him.
Mr. Philip Harrell said his sister-in-law, Mary, is about the same, which is not good. Please continue to pray for God’s mercy.
Joey + Rory Feek – http://thislifeilive.com/the-master-plan/
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Scripture Writing – John 3:16-21
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Ice Flowers” – http://odb.org/2016/02/13/ice-flowers/
- There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. ~1 Corinthians 12:4~
- “He Leadeth Me”
Looking ahead to next week’s opportunities
- Regular Church Services at all Churches
- Tuesday – Young at Heart – NZBC
- Thursday – Third Thursday at the Cabin – Here
Let God use you to be a blessing today!