Taste and see that the LORD is good;
blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
Robbie Lynn C. Kirby had back surgery yesterday. All seems to have gone well. Please continue to pray for her during the recovery time.
Please continue to pray for Susan Rimes. She is also undergoing treatment on her back.
Pray for the families who have had family member pass away lately. There seems to have been a large number of grieving families.
Pray for families who have members who are unsaved. It’s extra sad when an unsaved member passes away.
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Scripture Writing – II Corinthians 12:9-10
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “What is It?” – http://odb.org/2016/01/27/what-is-it/
- When the Israelites saw it, they said to each other, “What is it?”
- “All the Way My Savior Leads Me”
Updates on a few recent events
- The Third Thursday gathering at the cabin last week went very well despite the rain. Rain did not hamper the abundant meal, the sweet fellowship, the wonderful music, or the special devotional that was shared.
- The breakfast at Pine Ridge was well attended. A nice offering was taken that will be helpful to a local family.
- The movie, “War Room”, was well attended at New Zion Baptist Church Sunday night.
- The ladies of Pine Ridge completed Bad Girls of the Bible Monday night. Next month, they will begin “War Room”, the study. Contact Jana Smith or any lady of the church if you need more information.
- The “young” ladies of FBC, Kentwood had a large number at The Cafe yesterday for the birthday party.
- The ladies of FBC, Kentwood will study the last verses of John 1 Friday at 10 A.M.
- It’s never too late to contribute to the Lottie Moon Offering for International Missions.
- The next Frozen Food collection/delivery date is Sunday, February 7th.
- The next Third Thursday Gathering will be February 18th at 6:30.
- The next Ladies’ Night will be February 25th at 6:15 at FBC.Kentwood.
Do something to help a family that is hurting. You’ll be blessed more than they will.