Scripture shared by Dr. Waylon Bailey, pastor of FBC, Covington (The Purpose and Values of Life – http://waylonbailey.com/2016/01/08/the-purpose-and-values-of-life/)
“God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability,
but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape,
that you may be able to endure it.”
~1 Corinthians 10:13~
Mrs. Susie Wales – The last I heard from the Wales family was that the family would not learn anything else last night.
Joey and Rory Feek – http://thislifeilive.com/
Scripture Writing – Mark 12:28-33
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “True Shelter” – http://odb.org/2016/01/10/true-shelter/
- The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
- “Sheltered in the Arm of God”
- This afternoon at 3:30, we will meet in my classroom to plan for our next ladies’ night.
- The Friday Morning Bible Study of John will meet Thursday due to school being out for the grandchildren of three members of the class.
- Monday, January 18th, we will have out quarterly WMU meeting to honor the lives of WMU ladies who passed away in 2015. Mrs. Hellen Morris was the WMU leader at FBC,K for many years. Come honor her life. We will be at EFBC. The meeting begins at 10:00 and ends with a potluck lunch about 11:00. I hope you will come.
- Tuesday, January 26th, the “young” ladies from our church with January birthdays will be honored at our monthly birthday party. We meet at The Cafe at 11:00 A.M. Mrs. Barbara Hutchinson will be in charge this month.
God provides sunshine and rain, even colder temperatures. Get out and go to His house today to thank him for this day!