“All of you, take up My yoke and learn from Me,
because I am gentle and humble in heart,
and you will find rest for yourselves.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
~Matthew 11:29-30, HCSB~
Caysen Tyne Miller has arrived and weighed in at six pounds, ten ounces. Both parents and baby are doing well. I know all the grandparents and great-grandparents are vey excited.
Nancy Carruth‘s procedure went well yesterday. Lab results will be in in about two weeks. Later, Nancy had to be admitted to the hospital because of pain and nausea. Please pray for Nancy and her family.
Georgia Barnette Week of Prayer, Day 4 -http://georgiabarnette.org/day-4/
- I met Pat at a WMU meeing in Ponchatoula recently.
- She was a good speaker and certainly is devoted to this new ministry.
Baptist Press - BPNews.net
Hope Center Hours
- Tuesday – Friday – 9:00 – 5:00
- Saturday – 9:00 – 1:00
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Giving it to God” – http://odb.org/2014/09/17/giving-it-to-god/
[He] went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions. ~Mark 10:22~
- “My Faith Looks Up to Thee” – http://cyberhymnal.org/htm/m/y/myfluptt.htm
- Third Thursday meeting – this week at the cabin at 6:30
- Ladies’ Night Planning Meeting – Sunday afternoon
- I have met a new family. That is not unusual, but the lady will be doing the demonstration for our next meeting. I know you will be happy to see what she does. There’ll be no more hints for now.
- Share the date and time.
- Young Ladies’ Birthday Party – one week from today
- Craft Party for Operation Christmas Child
- Sept. 27th at 1 P.M.
- Bring broken crayons, the more the better.
- Food for Hope Center can be taken to the church today or by Sunday. I will do pickups Wednesday night and the first of next week.
- Friday’s Bible Study will focus on Mary and Martha. Please readLuke 10: 38-42 and John 11:1-44; 12:1-8 before that time.
Look for God’s blessings in your life today. Thank God for each one. Let God use you to be a blessing to others.