“So be very careful how you live.
Do not live like those who are not wise.
I mean that you should use every chance you have for doing good, because these are evil times.
So do not be foolish with your lives.
But learn what the Lord wants you to do.”
~Ephesians 5:15-17 (ICB)~
Today, I’m going to let you make your own prayer list. Take your time and fill in the answers. That’s your prayer guide.
- Nursing home patients
- People who live alone
- People who haven’t received a personal phone call lately
- People who haven’t received a “Just Because” card or letter lately
- Families of those hospitalized
- Families of nursing home patients
- Families who are at great distances from older members
- Families without any relatives close by
- Families with recent deaths
- Families where someone has lost a job
- Families where food is in short supply
- Families where students have to do school work without any supervision
- Families without church connections and support
- Churches that are unable to get their messages out to their flock
- Churches that are making decision about reopening
- Churches that are not financially strong
- Hospitals that have important decisions to make about treatment
- Businesses that have been closed
- Families unable to pay bills
- People who don’t read their Bible and pray
- People who are seeking God
- Law enforcement personnel
- People who have worked many extra hours for the last couple months
- Decisions that are more difficult during this pandemic
Read the Bible in 2020 – May 2
- Judges 15:1-16:31
- John 2:1-25
- Psalm 103:1-22
- Proverbs 14:17-19
If you are at this point in reading, you have read 33% of the Bible already. Keep going. You’re doing very well.
If you are not up-to-date, read a little extra each day until you catch up. Another option is to read the assignments, but finish a little later. I’m ahead want to stay there. The main point is just to read and learn something new each day. Let God guide your reading.
Baptist Press –http://www.bpnews.net/
Louisiana Baptist Message – https://baptistmessage.com/
Have a wonderful day as you pray for others.