“Every word of God is flawless.”
~Proverbs 30:5 (NIV)~
A baby needs many things to grow, but the most obvious requirement is nourishment. You can hold, rock, and sing to a baby—but without milk, the baby won’t grow.
Our hearts are the same way. To grow spiritually, we need spiritual food. We get that from the Bible, God’s Word.
Like newborn infants, desire the pure milk of the word, so that you may grow up into your salvation”.
~1 Peter 2:2~
Read the Bible in 2020 – April 19
- Joshua 19:1-20:9
- Luke 19:28-48
- Psalm 88:1-18
- Proverbs 13:12-14
Today’s service on FB – Kentwood First Baptist Church – 10:30 A.M. and 6:00 P.M.
Many other churches have services too. Check them out.
Corona Virus – Pray people will stick with following the rules!
- Stay home except for ESSENTIAL trip for food, medicine, and doctors.
- Don’t have company in your home.
- Keep a 6 ft. distance between people.
- Wear masks when in public.
- Wear gloves for pumping gas, using ATM, etc.
- Get out and get some sunshine.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
- No groups of more than 10 people.