“Everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.”
~Matthew 7:24 (NIV)~
Read the Bible in 2020 – April 16
- Joshua 13:1-14:15
- Luke 18:1-17
- Psalm 85:1-13
- Proverbs 13:7-8
Baptist Press – http://www.bpnews.net/
- http://www.bpnews.net/54647/before-covid19-members-might-have-been-at-church-when-tornado-hitSouthern Baptists respond to outbreak of Easter tornadoes
Sarah Rebecca “Becky” Davis
April 02, 1944 – April 14, 2020
A resident of Amite, LA, passed away on Wednesday, April 14, 2020 at North Oaks Medical Center in Hammond, LA. She was born April 2, 1944 in Roseland, LA and was 76 years of age. She is survived by husband, Charles Davis; 2 sons, David Davis, Jr. and wife, Katie, and Russell Davis; 1 daughter, Sarah Davis Pugrant and husband Jeff; grandchildren, Ken Harrison, Rusty Davis, Aaron Davis, Rebecca Davis, Katherine Davis, Charlie Harrison, Brennan Davis, Liza Harrison, Samantha Davis, and Jake Davis; great-grandson, Sawyer Davis; brother, Charles “Sonny” Russell; sister, Bonnie Hardy. Preceded in death by parents, Charles L. Russell and Nettie Pevey Russell; 3 sisters, Jackie Ricks, June Graves and Jean Russell. Services will be held privately. For an online guestbook, visit http://www.mckneelys.com.
Please continue to pray for those with the Covid – 19 virus. Even though most people survive, it is not a pleasant experience. I pray for people to continue following the rules.
- Stay home unless absolutely necessary.
- Wear a mask when you leave home.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds frequently.
- Our son urged us to add a 4th rule. Wear medical gloves while pumping gas, using the ATM, pushing a grocery cart, etc.
Continue to make contacts with others to see if they have any needs you can help with.