“He never grows tired or weary . . .
He strengthens those who are weak and tired . . .
those who trust in the LORD for help will find their strength renewed.”
~Isaiah 40:28-31 GNT~
Read the Bible in 2020 – March 12
- Numbers 16:41-18:32
- Mark 16:1-20
- Psalm 55:1-23
- Proverbs 11:7
This is the second week for a new ministry that has started at FBC, Kentwood. It is a weekend feeding program for local students. Donations of food and/are money are being accepted. Contacting the church office will be a good way to get involved.
Continue to pray for:
- those who are sick
- those who are well, but concerned about getting sick
- those exposed to the new virus
- those who are elderly (I cannot put an age with that word.)
- those with a compromised immune system
- those who are traveling
- those who attend schools
- those in the military, law enforcement, etc.
- those who go into a compromised environment daily
- What I am saying is to pray for everyone as decisions are being made about changing or not changing routines due to possible illnesses. May medical professional, family, and God be in on any life-style changes being made.
Louisiana Baptist Message
Thank-you for reading and praying as God leads you to pray.