Look to the LORD and his strength;
seek his face always
Paul Morgan is about ready to leave the hospital following heart surgery. The decision about going home or going somewhere else is still undecided. Pray for the Morgan family.
Please continue to pray for Billie Callihan Strahan as she faces the reality of the stroke.
Robin Alford will be having a second surgery next week. Keep her in your prayers as she in limited in mobility for a while.
A doctor noticed something on David‘s blood work that concerned him. An extra lab and an appointment were set us. God took care of the lab so no treatment was required. We are so thankful. God has been so good to us. We are blessed and thankful!
Pine Ridge United Methodist Church will have their monthly breakfast benefit Sunday morning to help with expenses of someone from the Kentwood area. Breakfast is served at 8:00 A.M. Come support a local family.
Read the Bible in 2020 – February 21
- Leviticus 11:1-12:8
- Mark 5:21-43
- Psalm 38:1-22
- Proverbs 10:8-9
Operation Christmas Child
- The 150 t-shirts for the older groups of boys and girls are purchased and decorated. Today, they will be rolled and banded to add to the shoeboxes. What a great addition to our boxes.
- Ribbon wands are being made too. Some will be from plastic tablecloths and some from ribbon. What fun they will be for little girls!
- We have more new items to sort and add to our stash today.
- What a blessing the shoeboxes are to us as we give many people the opportunity to learn about Jesus!
- Volunteers are assisting with various tasks. Let us know if you want to help. There is always something to do.
- David invited a young man to see our OCC storage/work room. He was speechless at first. I think we can call on him to assist us some now that he has a better idea of our vision.
- To volunteer to help, send a message to me by using the “Connect” tool on this tool. Give us an idea of when you are available and include your phone number.
Thank-you for reading and praying. Now, feel free to do/say something special for/to someone who will appreciate you time and attention.