“Treat everyone you meet with dignity.”
~1 Peter 2:17 The Message~
We have a long list of prayer requests today.
- Paul Morgan, a former student, had a heart attack on the way home from work Thursday and will have surgery this morning at 7 A.M. in Baton Rouge. Pray for Paul and his family.
- Smiley Conerly has been back to the hospital briefly this week, but is back home. He will meet with his oncologist Tuesday so learn what is happening next.
- Donald Alford is still hospitalized at St. Tammany. Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
- Andy Taylor is still working to overcome pneumonia. He is appreciative of your prayers.
- Mrs. Ruby Dillon is having some eye issues. Pray she can get some relief soon.
- Kristy Alford is at home. Prayers for her and her family are always appreciated.
- Buddy Morris’ recent report is that there is “no cancer”. Thank God for his continued positive reports.
- Chuck Brister is getting a port today and will be leaving for MD Anderson for a week of evaluation. Pray for Chuck and his family.
- Josiah Huckaby is back in the hospital. Pray for the infection to be properly treated and healed soon.
April 09, 1950 – February 11, 2020
Marcia Darlene Wall Phillips, 69 of Osyka died February 11, 2020 at her residence. She was born on April 9, 1950 in Magnolia to the late J. C. Hilburn and Bonnie Raybourn Crawford.
She was a dairy farmer.
Mrs. Phillips was preceded in death by her parents; her first husband Benton Wall; and her second husband Stroud Phillips.
She is survived by her daughters and spouses; Bonnie Annette Wall McMillan(Ronald), Molly Dee Wall Foster(Mike), and Melissa Phillips Petty(Tim); her sons and spouses, Joseph Benton “Joby” Wall and Daniel Phillips(Malissa); 21 grandchildren; 30 Great Grandchildren; 3 Great Great Grandchildren; sister-in-laws, Norma Jean Chase(Donald), Betty Wall, Dr. Lessa Phillips; a brother-in-law Chris Phillips(Ann); and her beloved pet cat Tommy George and Very special family and friend Alan an Vi Easley.
Visitation will be Thursday, February 13th from 5 till 9 PM and Friday from 10 AM till services at 1 PM all at Red Bluff Baptist Church in Greensburg, LA. Interment will follow at Wall Cemetery in Gillsburg. Rev. Leroy McElween, Rev. Joe Day, and Rev. Sonny Travis will officiate the services. Pallbearers will be Robert Easley, Austin Easley, Michael Wall, Austin Powers, Allen Easley, and John Brown. Honorary pallbearers are Robert E. Easley and Sonny Travis.
Read the Bible in 2020 – February 13
- Exodus 35:10-36:38
- Matthew 27:32-66
- Psalm 34:1-10
- Proverbs 9:7-8
Have a great day! Remember to treat everyone with dignity and to pray for these and other needs.