Sleep didn’t come my way, so I am up tonight writing this for Monday. If you are awake too, please pray I will be able to sleep some soon.
“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
If you do this, you will experience God’s peace.”
~Philippians 4:6-7 NLT~
I want to mention three people to you tonight.
- Smiley Conerly will be seeing a pulmonologist tomorrow.
- Bryan Tate is in MD Anderson in Houston.
- Ruby Dillon had a good day Sunday, the best day since she has been home from the hospital.
Scripture Writing for October 7 – Jeremiah 33: 2-3
- Annual Georgia Barnette Offering for Louisiana
- Collecting money for postage for shoeboxes – $9.00 per box
- Packing party for Operation Christmas Child on October 26 at 6 P.M.
- Two Rivers Associational WMU will meet at FBC, Kentwood this month
Thanks for praying about my sometimes crazy sleep patterns. I usually don’t sleep during the day so wasted sleep time at night usually means I just lose the sleep.