“God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.”
~2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV~
(We often take these blessings God sends our way without realizing they are from God. We even neglect to thank Him when we do realize He sent the blessings to us.)
Mrs. Ruby Dillon was a little better last night. Let’s pray for peace and comfort as the doctor solves the cause of her problem. She’s in room 4012B at North Oaks.
From Jan Hammond:
Darrell’s son-in-law is not doing well. The family is requesting prayers. His name is Jonathan Serigne
- The services were packed Sunday.
- The preaching has been very good.
- FBC, Kentwood choir was singing Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Services begin at 6:30 for anyone who wishes to attend.
- Tonight is the last night.
- Painting an area the size of the top of a shoebox.
- Gluing on a picture.
Who can do that?
- Almost everyone
- Someone who is willing (young, old, or somewhere in the middle; male or female)
See you in the fellowship hall at 9:00 Saturday morning. Everything needed will be provided. We just need to add people.
Once the boxes are painted, we will put them together. Plan to be a part of that too. You’ll be blessed!
Scripture Writing – September 18 – Psalm 16: 5-11
I know your prayers are appreciated. David and I have been on many of your prayer lists. Without your prayers, . . . I don’t want to even consider that!