The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
Read & Write the Bible Today – 2 Corinthians 6: 3-5
Eva Naquin McNabb
March 22, 1934 – April 03, 2019
Eva Naquin McNabb, a resident of Kentwood passed away on Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at Landmark Nursing Home in Hammond. She was born March 22, 1934 in Houma and was 85 years of age. She is survived by her daughter, Jo Ann Pitre, Independence; a son, Donald Barousse, Hammond; 4 grandchildren; 9 great-grandchildren; 3 great-great-grandchildren; 2 brothers, Kirby Naquin, Kenner and Joseph Naquin, Metairie. Preceded in death by her husband, Bobby L. McNabb; 3 infant children, Bobby, Keith, and Cheryl McNabb; 4 sisters, Edna Carroll, Leona Perkins, Annie Gautreau, and Rita Savoya; 2 brothers, Andrew Naquin and Percy Naquin; parents, Joseph and Ophelia Naquin. Visitation at McKneely Funeral Home, Amite, from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. on Sunday and from 9 a.m. until religious services at 11 a.m. on Monday, April 8, 2019. Services conducted by Rev. Don Meadows. Interment Hutchinson Cemetery, Kentwood. For an online guestbook, visit http://www.mckneelys.com.
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Missions comes in many forms.
- Cooking for a family who has had a death in a family
- Helping a child pay to attend church camp
- Visiting a family who moved into your neighborhood and telling them about church opportunities
- Giving items for a children’s home
- Giving household items to a church operated thrift store
- Supporting mission offerings in your church
- Packing a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child
- Providing school supplies to a family having a difficult time
- Giving a Bible to someone who doesn’t have one and teaching them how to use it.
- Invite your neighbors to your home for coffee and a dessert while getting to know them better.
- Take a needy child shopping for seasonal clothing or church clothes.
I know many people just survive Fridays so they can do weekend activities. Put some effort into making this Friday productive.