Look to the LORD and his strength;
seek his face always.
Job and K.K. Huckaby have finished the adoption process and are now the legal parents of Josiah Huckaby. Join with the family in celebrating this big step. Pray for this special couple as they care for their special son God sent to them.
Yesterday was a long day. David had labs in Hammond, a cardiologist appointment in Hammond, OT at home, and saw the liver specialist in Baton Rouge at the new Ochsner! His therapy is progressing because he can now do things like get up from a chair on his own. The cardiologist gave David a good report. The EKG was good and medication was adjusted. The liver specialist gave us more information about cirrhosis, adjusted his medication, and added a new medication. Please keep us in your prayers.
Bible Reading Plan – Romans 5:1-8
- Blood drive at FBC, Kentwood Sunday. Contact the church office to sign up.
- Ladies’ breakfast and speaker Sunday morning at FBC, Kentwood.
- Breakfast benefit Sunday morning at Pine Ridge United Methodist Church at 8 A.M.
- “Young” Ladies Birthday Party at the Burger Basket Tuesday at 11 A.M.
- Associational WMU meeting at FBC, Greensburg on Monday March 4th at 10 A.M. Plan to attend to learn about the Annie Armstrong Offering for North American missions.
We have many people in our community that need our prayers for various reasons. Please pray for them in general or by name if you are aware of specific needs.