As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep.
I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness.
My unspoken request – Continued prayers needed for pain relief and a good report on latest treatment.
Prayers for Cal Schuler’s family. He passed away suddenly yesterday. He and I have mutual relatives in Shreveport and NE Texas.
Obituary for Wayne Langley
- July 18, 1939 – December 26, 2018
- Arrangements for Mr. Wayne Langley are at Bailey’s Funeral Home, Springhill, LA Monday December 31st Visitation 10a-12p. Service to follow. Burial will be at Old Sarepta Cemetary, Sarepta, LA. (northeast of Shreveport).
Read the Bible
- Zech 13-14
- Psm, 149
- Matt. 25-26
Read the Bible in 2019 – We will be following Biblical themes in 2019. In January our theme will be “I Wills” from Psalms.
You have options of how you will follow this in 2019. One, you may read the verses and focus on the “I Will”. Second, you may choose to write the verses in a notebook or even make a computer file and underline all the “I Will”s. Copies will be available at FBC, Kentwood to those who wish for a hardcopy. You may also ask me to send you an email.
This will require less time than most Bible reading plans and will be an option. Of course, you are welcome to follow any plan you choose. This is one of the options provided by Sweet Blessings.
I think you may enjoy checking out the web site to see all the things they offer. http://www.swtblessings.com/2018/12/january-scripture-writing-plan-psalms-i.html
FBC, Kentwood will have their annual march for the Lottie Moon Christmas. You can participate if:
- You are putting in your gift Sunday
- You a have already given.
- You plan to give next week.
- You are not giving, but will support the fund given through your prayers.
Thank-you for checking in and praying today.