”[Jesus] understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin.
So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God.
There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.”
~Hebrews 4:15-16 NLT~
Back problems can keep nagging until they get the attention they require. Pray for Renee’ Terrell and Ginger Simmons as they move on from testing to take care of their back problems.
Pray for Phillip Strickland as he prepares for surgery Tuesday. As you pray for him, please also pray for his family.
Read the Bible
Operation Christmas Child “Shoeboxes”
- Meet at the church this morning at 9:00 to help finalize packing of some of your shoeboxes.
- If you have any shoeboxes to turn in Sunday, please bring them to my Sunday School room before Sunday School.
- Our church will again serve as a collection site from other churches, schools, clubs, and individuals. Collection week is November 12-19. If you would like to sign up to help, please sign the list on the clipboard under the stairwell to the balcony.
“No One Ever Cared for Me Like Jesus”
- Lyrics – https://www.hymnlyrics.org/newlyrics_n/no_one_ever_cared_for_me_like_jesus.php
- Story – https://www.northsidebaptistchurch.ca/hymn-stories-no-one-ever-cared-for-me-like-jesus/ I learned this hymn story for the first time this morning. It is a sad story, but one of hope. I think you will be touched too by reading it.
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha3APG-NVUI This is the composer’s story and his own voice singing!
May you be blessed as you reflect on “No One Ever Cared for Me Like Jesus” today. May you have the opportunity to share this story with someone….