My server works briefly in the early morning hours and suddenly goes off, so this will probably be it for the day. It will be some time next week before we get the problem corrected.
“Where your treasure is,
there your heart will be also.”
~Matthew 6:21 NIV~
Read the Bible
- Isaiah 8
- Psalm 91
- Philippians 2
There are many people with health issues. Here is a list of some of them.
- Glenda Harrell came home, but still needs surgery. Prayers are needed and appreciated. She came home yesterday afternoon.
- Rev. Bobby Spinks has done the pre-op work and is waiting for surgery next week.
- Linda Callihan is scheduling her treatment (5 days a week for 5 weeks).
- Buddy Morris has three days of chemo next week (Wednesday – Friday) in Covington.
- Phillip Strickland continues to need our prayers.
- Continue to pray for Jacob Yarborough’s family,
- Buddy Waller needs our ongoing prayers.
- Yvonne Birch is doing very well.
Of course, there are many who have issues other than health issues. Please pray for God’s watch-care over each one of them.
Summer vacation is almost over for teachers and students. Do your part to help a child/family who is struggling to prepare for the new school year. Say special prayers for students who will be in a different school this year.
The Children in Action have learned there are several things we can do for missions – study, pray, give, and do. During the month of July, we focused on “do”. It has been a fun and productive month. You may soon see some of the results of our efforts to share Jesus in Kentwood.
Tomorrow is God’s Day, Be sure to give Him His day.
- 9:15 – Sunday School for all ages
- 10:30 – Morning Worship
- 6:00 – Evening Worship and special classes for children and youth
- Nursery always available during church services