The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?
What a blessing to see Jeb and Katie Brabham have their two boys dedicated to the Lord yesterday. What precious boys! Such a sweet family!
Please pray for Bro. Darryl Miller’s family. His parents are not in good health.
Continue to pray for those in our community who are battling serious health issues.
Pray for those who have to be outside for extended time periods during this hot weather. Everyone be careful. Take care of the older and younger folks who are out in the heat.
Read the Bible Today
- Catch up on any readings you missed last week.
- Reflect on God as High Priest
“Young” Ladies’ Birthday Party
- Honoring ladies with July birthdays
- Tuesday at The Cafe at 11 A.M.
Children in Action
- Wednesday nights at 6 P.M. in Children’s Department
- Working on Operation Christmas Child projects this month
- Children K-5th grade (boys and girls)
- Children had a good time working at the mission project day Saturday.
Yesterday morning, David and I enjoyed breakfast at Pine Ridge United Methodist Church. They do this every month as a benefit for someone with a special need. Yesterday, our donations went to Lalou Schwebel Voight who has breast cancer. Good job, Pine Ridge ladies! Lalou, we wish you improved health. You are in our prayers.
People are kind and thoughtful in many ways. Travis Day has planted a large area of sunflowers and is allowing others to enjoy them, “Drive Thru and Pick a Few!” His sunflower patch is on highway 440, about 4.5 miles west of the interstate at Tangipahoa. Make some memories and some pictures!