“I have told you these things,
so that in me you may have peace.
In this world you will have trouble.
But take heart!
I have overcome the world.”
This Scripture is dedicated to FBC, Sutherland, TX.
Linda Graves, who lived in East Fork, completed her maximum stay in Slidell Friday and will now be with a daughter in Mandeville. Her telephone number is still 225-485-4648. Linda enjoys text messages and calls. Please pray for Linda as she makes this new adjustment.
Read the Bible – II Corinthians 5-6 & Psalm 1
WMU World Day of Prayer
- 10 A.M. TODAY at Kedron
- Covered dish lunch
Baptist Press – http://bpnews.net
Annual WMU Project
- Religious Christmas cards for inmates
- Stamped affixed to envelopes
- Deadline – December 3
Operation Christmas Child Drop-Off Week
- November 13-20
- FBC. Kentwood
- A sign-up sheet is available under the balcony stairs so you can volunteer 2-3 hours to assist as other churches, businesses, clubs, and individuals bring in their “shoeboxes”. The list will be there throughout this week.
The BASELA mission team returned home safely. Thank God for his watch care over these volunteers. May their efforts have eternal results.
- Purchase religious Christmas cards and stamps
- Lottie Moon Tea at FBC, Kentwood on Sunday, Dec. 3 at 2 P.M.
- Set a table for the tea on Dec. 2
- Prepare a dish for the tea
- Rachel Robbins who grew up in Hammond will be our speaker for the tea.
- Wendy will be working with our children so they can sing for us.
Even though “He’s Got the Whole World in His Hands”, He expects us to “Shine, Shine, Shine” for him!