I know that everything God does will endure forever;
nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it.
God does it so that people will fear him.
Bettye Fussell got great news when she saw her oncologist in New Orleans yesterday. The chemo is working! Join with many others in thanking God for this answer to prayer.
Bobbie Magee has been admitted to St. Tammany Hospital with pneumonia. Bobbie has been sick for a couple weeks. Pray for Bobbie, her doctor, and her family.
Sue Field Hood
“You will keep your friends if you forgive them,
but you will lose your friends if you keep talking about what they did wrong.”
~Proverbs 17:9 CEV~
- Lyrics – http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Others/
- Story – http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Books,%20Tracts%20&%20Preaching/Printed%20Sermons/Dr%20Jack%20Hyles/others.htm
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP7ebuH7pAg . I can remember the Tennessee Ernie Ford program from my childhood. It helped me in so many ways to love the great hymns of our Christian heritage. I can hear him now….
“Young” Ladies’ Birthday Party
- This morning at 11:00
- The Cafe
- Come share lunch with us.
- Ladies with April birthdays who are . being honored
- Othell Williams
- Catherine Yarborough
- Gail Brister
- Annie Bell Harrell
- Virginia McKenzie
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Reading the Bible – Isaiah 31-35 & Psalm 116
Children in Action
- Tomorrow night at 6 P.M.
- Boys and Girls through 5th grade
- Learn about missions
- Leading a drive to collect red beans and rice to give to two local food pantries. Boxes are available at the office entrance and under the balcony steps.
I’m thankful to know you are a believer in Christ and in our opportunity to pray any time and any place we choose.