I have fought the good fight,
I have finished the race,
I have kept the faith.
Today, let’s pray for Adrian Phillips whose blood sugar level got too low. Thankfully, he got some good help and is better.
Pray for Joe and Susanne Crowe. Joe is having Hospice care in Baton Rouge. They are from the Amite area. Your prayers will be greatly appreciated.
Scarlett Splane was in a traffic accident and tore her foot/ankle area up. She’s had extensive surgery at Ochsner on Jefferson Highway and will be “out of commission” for about six weeks. Please pray for her and help her out in a very practical way if you can.
The flu continues to spread. It’s a form that was not covered by the vaccine, so the injection will not protect you from it. As always, using good judgment is wise.
Scripture Reading – Deut. 7-9 and Psm. 55
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “
plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call on me and come and pray to me,
and I will listen to you.
You will seek me
and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
~Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NIV)~
“In His Time”
- Lyrics – http://gospelyrics.blogspot.com/2007/07/in-his-time.html
- History – https://jon.limedaley.com/plog/post/in-his-time-by-diane-ball
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWD8-yMKczI
- Today’s Bible Study – John 20
- Sunday – Last day for children to turn in forms for mission trip
- I’m again collecting PAPERBACK Bibles, new or used, to be distributed to prisoners at the Tangipahoa Parish Jail. You can leave them at FBC, Kentwood.
- Tuesday – “Young” Ladies’ Birthday Party – Meet at The Cafe at 11:00
- Monday, March 6 – Associational WMU Focus on Annie Armstrong Offering
Reminder – If you have a request for me to put on The Prayer Link, you should contact me by phone, 985-229-4753, by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or even Anna Lee Alford on Facebook.