Dear friends, let us love one another,
for love comes from God.
Everyone who loves has been born of God
and knows God.
Pray for Susie Sharkey who is hospitalized at North Oaks again. She’s undergoing tests to determine the problem. Betty Fussell is hospitalized in McComb where they are trying to determine her problem. Please pray for there two ladies.
Gail M. Smith completed a week of treatment and was still smiling. We’re praying for you, Gail.
Three deaths to report:
- Aimee Besse – http://www.mckneelys.com/home/index.cfm?action=obituaries.obit_view&o_id=4106233&fh_id=10545
- Gloria Cotton – http://www.mckneelys.com/home/index.cfm?action=obituaries.obit_view&o_id=4106347&fh_id=10545
- Pauline Wayne – http://www.mckneelys.com/home/obituary/4106350
What a wonderful banquet the youth and their families provided last night! The decorations were pretty! The food was delicious! The service was without a flaw! The best thing was seeing so many people involved in raising money for the youth to go to summer camp at Go Tell this summer.
“But more than anything else, put God’s work first and do what he wants.
Then the other things will be yours as well.”
“To the Work”
- Lyrics – http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/To_the_Work/
- Background – http://www.christianitytoday.com/history/people/poets/fanny-crosby.html
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W_mm1woGmk
Today’s Scripture Reading – Numbers 11-13 & Psalm 43
I’m counting my blessings this morning. How about you?