I have a lot of names to share, so I thought I would begin tonight rather than in the morning.
- Juliana Prescott has not had her test yet. Keep praying for her. She’s 2.
- Bobby Forbes of Arcola was able to come home last night. He still needs oxygen at this point. Keep him and his family in your prayers.
- Pat Hendry of Chesbrough has a bad case of bronchitis. He was treated at the hospital and should be home by now.
- Rusty Williams of Spring Creek is doing better and is probably going to come home tomorrow.
- Buddy Bel of Amite is progressing nicely at St. Tammany following Monday’s heart surgery.
- Mrs. Kathryn Kuss of Kentwood passed away this afternoon. Her arrangements are incomplete while waiting for family members to arrive from out of state.
- Hope Center
- We began our 1/2 off sale on winter clothes, jackets, and shoes today. The sale will continue through February 24, 2017. We also have 1/2 off on TV’s, strollers, and car seats. Come visit us Tuesday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You can sign up for the Food Bank on Tuesdays and Fridays. To sign up you will need a photo ID, utility bill with your physical address, income or SNAP authorization letter. We are located at 63076 Commercial St, Hwy. 51, Roseland, LA 70456. If you have any questions, please call us at 985-247-2235.
- Attention all Two Rivers churches. The Hope Center will be having a work day on Saturday February 11 beginning at 8 AM. They will be putting the siding on the new building and doing construction on the inside as well. You can call the Hope Center at 247 2235.
Bro. Don Meadows, Two Rivers Care Minister